Nikon Announces: D7500 DSLR
Follow your passion wherever it leads.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
The D7500 uses the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing engine as the D500, taking your photos and videos to the next level. Capture with phenomenal sharpness and tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events,
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App