New RØDE Wireless ME and RØDE Capture
Capturing audio just got even easier with RØDE’s new Wireless ME! This ultra-compact wireless microphone system consists of a single transmitter and receiver, which automatically pair in seconds. Along with the simple clip-and-go design users can record crystal-clear audio in no time. RØDE also announced RØDE Capture, a new iOS video app that integrates seamlessly with the Wireless ME’s unique recording workflow.
The RØDE Wireless ME features a broadcast-quality microphone, while uniquely featuring a built-in narrator ‘ME’ microphone allowing for recording from both in front of and behind the camera simultaneously. The receiver also has the capability of adding an additional transmitter, allowing for dual-channel recording or even a unique three-microphone system with the narrator mic for huge creative potential.
The Wireless ME features RØDE’s groundbreaking intelligent GainAssist technology that automatically controls the input gain to ensure the signal doesn’t clip or distort. It works seamlessly with all cameras, iOS and Android smartphones and Mac and Windows computers. It comes with all cables required for recording with compatible devices, making it the ultimate grab-and-go wireless microphone for content creators who desire ease of use.
- Ultra-compact and easy-to-use wireless microphone system.
- RØDE’s state-of-the-art Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission for crystal-clear recording with a 100m range.
- Intelligent GainAssist technology automatically controls audio levels for perfectly clear sound in any application.
- Broadcast-grade microphones are built into both the transmitter and receiver for versatile dual-channel recording.
- Ability to connect an additional transmitter for capturing three microphones simultaneously.
- Connects seamlessly to cameras, smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android), and computers (Mac and Windows) with all required cables included.
- Easy control over settings via RØDE Central; compatible with RØDE Connect, RØDE Reporter and the new RØDE Capture app.
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia.
Click here for more information and to pre-order the RØDE Wireless ME!
RØDE also announced RØDE Capture, a free iOS video app designed for creators, perfect for recording both high-quality video and audio. It is the first app that offers direct in-app control of RØDE’s compatible products, including Wireless ME, Wireless GO II, and VideoMic GO II, allowing users to control features and adjust audio levels. It is also a fully-featured camera app that offers control over aspect ratio, video resolution, frame rate and zoom. It also features a dual-camera mode for recording with the front and selfie cameras, integrating seamlessly with the Wireless ME’s unique workflow for two and three-person microphone recording. The app is the perfect solution for creators who want to record professional audio for their mobile content.
- Intuitive, fully featured iOS camera app.
- Direct in-app control of compatible RØDE microphones, including Wireless ME, Wireless GO II, VideoMic GO II and VideoMic NTG.
- Pro-quality video capture with control over aspect ratio, resolution, frame rate and zoom.
- Dual-camera mode for recording front and selfie cameras simultaneously, with split screen and picture-in-picture modes.
- Free to download from the Apple app store.
Featured in this blog: