Unlock a Free Upgrade – Canon’s Photo Foundations On-Demand Course
Learn more with Canon’s Online Classes Promo! From November 4th to December 29th, 2022, purchase any EOS R10, EOS RP or EOS R body or kit, and receive FREE access to Canon’s Online Classes – Photo Foundations On-Demand Course! That’s a $99.99 Value, and the best part is the On-Demand Course is available for you to watch anytime, anywhere, and as many times as you’d like!
- Purchase any EOS R10, EOS RP or EOS R body or kit from The Camera Store.
- Create a Canon Creator Lab profile and register your product with Canon. Your profile will allow you to rewatch as many times as you’d like until the expiration.
- Once your Canon Creator Lab profile has been created, you will be redirected to a page with a form to register your new camera.
- A special code will be sent to your email for access to the Canon Online Class – Photo Foundations On-Demand Course.
- By logging into the Canon Creator Lab account, you will be able to access the On-Demand Course for you to watch anytime, anywhere, and as many times as you’d like!
Please note, to redeem/access the free course, you must create a Canon Creator Lab profile and submit a completed registration form for their eligible purchased product, along with proof of purchase of the product, online at canoncreatorlab.ca/onlineclass.
About the FREE Course:
Canon’s Photo Foundations On-Demand Course will teach all the fundamentals of your new EOS R system camera, along with learning about proper exposure, capturing motion with shutter speed, understanding aperture, and the importance of light. You will also learn about the principles of composition, how to change your lens to change the creative look, and even get an introduction to video skills to help you get started on your path as a photographer and content creator. This course is brought to you by Canon Online Class instructors Colin Dougan and Colleen Gara. After the videos, you’ll be ready to go out and create incredible photos and videos with your new Canon gear!
Featured in this blog: