Canon has entered the full-frame mirrorless game with their new EOS-R and EOS-RP. But with so many new cameras on the market, why should you go with these?
1. Really Freakin’ nice lenses – Canon’s new RF mount has introduced a new lens selection, and they’re all… Really Freakin’ nice. Like the gorgeously sharp 50mm f1.2, or the 28-70mm F2 lens, which is the fastest zoom of this focal range on the market today
2. To be seen, not heard – With both the EOS-R and EOS-RP, you can shoot absolutely noiselessly for those situations where silence is golden.
3. The one you know – If you’re an existing Canon user, switching to mirrorless will be a smooth transition. You’ll find menu systems, buttons, and overall usability so similar, if not identical, to the camera you already know and love.
4. The one you don’t… but it doesn’t matter – Canon’s mirrorless menu system is intuitive and comfortable to use, to almost flatten the learning curve of a new camera.
5. Lighter load – With less bulk and weight, the EOS-R and EOS-RP will pack the power of a professional DSLR into a smaller package to lighten your load.
Feature Products mentioned in this article: