Creativity can thrive in the most unlikely of places and allows us to interpret life as we see it. Express yourself in Junction North’s THRIVE online pop-up exhibition.
With so much going on in the world, especially over the last few months, this exhibition wants you to remember the positive and productive experiences we have been apart of. To express yourself through contemporary artworks, instead of words, to be inspired by everything going on and continue to work on and live with balance, renewal and longevity.
Works can include 2D work in any media for a group show engaged with themes of positive and/or productive experiences about:
- climate change
- the future
- conservation efforts
- renewable energy
- off-grid living
This exhibition is free to submit, all you have to do is email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Up to 5 images of your original 2D works (150 dpi and no longer than 12 inches in length)
- Your name, address, phone number, and email (for Junction North’s records)
- A brief artist statement that explains how your work directly relates to the chosen theme
Please also include your list of works including the following:
- Title, Medium, Size, Selling Price (preference will be given to works not over-inflated in price)
- Contact information to be posted online so that viewers can get in touch with you for questions or a purchase
- Junction North Gallery does not guarantee any sales and is not responsible for processing any payment or delivering/shipping works.
- Selected artworks will be included in a public online exhibition at www.junction-north.ca from May 15th through June 15th, 2020.
- Please forward the application to email@example.com before April 30th, 2020 at midnight. Notification of acceptance will be sent out by email on May 10th, 2020.
For more information, please go to Junction North Gallery Call For Submissions.