Rode has announced the next generation in wireless audio! The new Wireless GO II! The most versatile wireless microphone system yet, the Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact, with a dual-channel receiver and two transmitters, allowing users to record two sound sources easier than ever before!
The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual-channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a belt pack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II possesses a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended-range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, onboard recording capabilities, and much more. The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn!
Key Features of the Wireless GO II:
- Dual-channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimized for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter
- Safety channel, flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
- Complete control over all features and functions via RØDE Central app
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in Rode’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
Featured in this blog: