Sony Expands Vlogging Line-Up
Sony’s newest compact vlogging camera is here, and it is perfect for content creators looking for advanced video and still capabilities with easy-to-use features. It’s the new Sony ZV-1F compact vlog camera! Making it easier than ever for content creators, the ZV-1F is an all-in-one camera solution that delivers superior quality and advanced connectivity!
High-Quality Stills, Video, and Audio
The ZV-1F was designed for vloggers and content creators to capture high-quality content in a compact form factor. These features and technologies include:
- Ultra-wide 20mm F2.0 prime lens, perfect for selfie-style recording
- Background bokeh in both stills and video to make the subject easily stand out
- Compact and lightweight, weighing approximately 229 grams (8.1 ounces)
- Face Priority AE (auto exposure) that automatically adjusts the brightness based on the subject’s face, even in situations with large changes in lighting.
- High precision focusing and Eye AF (autofocus) for humans and animals, with touchscreen operation
- Directional 3-Capsule Mic and windscreen provide clear voice recording and reduced background noise in windy or loud conditions
- Steady and smooth footage with Active Mode image stabilization
- S&Q mode to shoot in both slow motion at 5x slower speed and quick motion at 60x faster hyperlapse speed
Designed for Easy Content Creation
The ZV-1F was developed for content creators of all levels, especially those who may be stepping up to a compact camera for the first time. The camera is designed with a handful of features for easy content creation and streamlined editing, including:
- Vari-Angle LCD touch screen to easily change features and settings, including zoom
- Background Defocus Function to quickly blur the background, even while recording video
- Product Showcase Setting to automatically and seamlessly shift focus between a face and products
- Self-timer for both stills and video
- There is a recording lamp and red frame on the screen to indicate when recording has started and stopped
- Ten preset Creative Look options to automatically add a specific look
- ‘Soft Skin Effect’ feature to add skin smoothing options as desired
- Compatible with the GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip/tripod with Wireless Bluetooth™ control
- Accessory shoe to easily attach an external microphone
- Remote camera control capabilities and simple file transfer for sharing to popular social media platforms with Sony’s new Imaging Edge Mobile Plus™ smartphone application
- Shot Mark to efficiently reference key clips or cut out and transfer specific 15, 30, or 60 second marked clips to their smartphone and post directly to social without editing.
- High-quality live-streaming device or web camera, with appropriate video streaming, conference application or similar software, when connected to a computer or smartphone via USB
For more information and to preorder the Sony ZV-1F, click here!
Featured in this blog: