Sony’s New Full-frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera Delivers the Ultimate Combination of Resolution and Speed in a Compact Body.
The α7R III combines a high-resolution 42.4 MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with impressive shooting speeds at up to 10 fps with full AF/AE tracking, as well as wide 15-stop dynamic range, high sensitivity with low noise reducing noise by as much as a full stop, approx. 2x faster subject tracking and Eye AF tracking performance and more. It’s an extremely versatile tool for professional photographers and videographers that demand reliability, flexibility, and versatility.
– 35mm Full-Frame 42.4 MP1 Back-Illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS Image Sensor
– Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Silent Shooting or Mechanical Shutter full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
– Full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
– 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization with a 5.5 step shutter speed advantage
– High-Resolution 4K Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning
– Completely redesigned for professionals, including upgraded Auto Focus, Dual SD Card Slots, Extended Battery Life, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) USB Type-C™ Terminal and more
– Compact, Lightweight body at only 23 oz
– $3999.99 CDN