New Canon EOS M50 Mark II For Photography & Video Enthusiasts
Canon has announced a new lightweight interchangeable lens camera for photography and video enthusiasts! The new EOS M50 Mark II Interchangeable Lens Camera! As the successor to the renowned EOS M50, the new EOS M50 Mark II is an all-in-one product for content creators. With improved video features and autofocus capabilities, the M50 Mark II is the latest, high-quality digital imaging camera in the notable EOS lineup!
Making the EOS M50 Mark II wonderfully appealing to families, social media creators, and visual storytellers alike, Canon has designed the M50 Mark II with high-quality output with improved capabilities and features!
The new features include:
- Improved autofocus including, eye autofocus for stills and video
- Vertical video shooting support
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD with newly added tap video record button and movie self-timer for better vlogging experience
- High-quality webcam capability, when used with compatible services, with the free EOS Webcam Utility software or Clean HDMI output
- Wireless YouTube Live streaming capability
- The ability to tap the screen to autofocus on your subject while looking through the EVF, helping to control who the main focus of the image is
Additionally, the M50 Mark II still has many of the beloved features of its predecessor, the M50. Overall, the M50 Mark II is a well-balanced package deal for those interested in both still photography and videography. This includes those with sparks of social media content creation, thanks to the 4K UHD 24p. Providing a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 8 image processor and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology as well as access to image.canon cloud service for better workflow. Lastly, the EOS M50 Mark II camera remains as a compact and lightweight addition to your carry bag!
Click here for more information and to pre-order your own Canon EOS M50 Mark II!
Featured in this blog: