Fuji has announced the new XF10, a travel friendly APS-C camera. Similar to the X70, it has a fixed 28mm equivalent f2.8 lens, but with a higher resolution 24MP Bayer style sensor. Equipped with a 3.0” touch screen for easy control, the XF10 also boasts a new SQUARE MODE which sets the camera for a 1:1 format. Also, a new SNAPSHOT mode presets the camera’s aperture and focus, either at f8 at 2m, or f5.6 at 5m, to quickly grab in-focus snapshots at those distances. With 11 film simulations and 19 advanced filters, photographers can enhance their creativity even further.
– 24MP APS-C (23.5mm x 15.7mm) CMOS sensor with primary colour filter
– 18.5mm f2.8 (28mm in 35mm equivalent) fixed Fujinon lens
– Continuous shooting up to 6.0 fps
– Standard output sensitivity of ISO200 – ISO12800 (Extended output sensitivity of ISO100 – ISO51200)
– 4K 3840 x 2160 15p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min. Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94P / 50P / 24P / 23.98P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
– Bluetooth® version 4.1 low energy technology
– Premium, ultra compact and lightweight at only 280g
– Available in black or champagne gold
The XF10 is slated for an August release at $649.99 plus tax. Click here to pre-order now.