Capture One is now on the move, with Tethering for iPad! This new update brings Capture One’s acclaimed tethering capability to the iPad for the first time, wired or wireless. Available immediately, Capture One for iPad lets photographers access the full power of Capture One’s renowned image quality and rendering directly from the camera, creating an unparalleled mobile photography workflow!
Capture One for iPad is more than a replica of the desktop workflow. It has been thoughtfully designed and specifically tailored to make use of the iPad’s full potential, including gestures and touch interactions. With a mobile-specific interface, users can now capture RAW files directly into the iPad, batch edit, apply styles, and share their work with creative teams, clients, and online in real time, anywhere.
- You can now shoot tethered directly via USB cable or Wi-Fi
- Remotely trigger a capture from your iPad with our first shutter button iteration
- Automatically apply the same adjustments to all tethered photos by enabling the “Next Capture Adjustments” toggle
- Change the Fujifilm simulation of your Fujifilm RAW files from the dedicated tool
- Export Originals and TIFF files
- Use Auto Adjust to quickly edit your images
- Change the Wheel and “Quick Edit” sliding directions in the app’s Gestures & Shortcuts section within the Settings page
- Get tips on how to use the gesture interactions with a new Onboarding view
For more information and to get Capture One for iPad, click here!