Press Release: “MISSISSAUGA, ON., February 17, 2015 – Artists looking to turn their passion into popular online videos or to show the world their unique perspective through social networks now have a new tool available to them that helps them tear down creative barriers and produce dynamic visual content for both still and video. Canon Canada Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to introduce the new Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR camera, featuring an new 45-point AF system1, 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor for crisp images with fine detail. For the budding videographer or online video star, the camera features Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus (DAF) technology coupled with an intuitive touchscreen capability for easy focusing when shooting video.
Canon is also introducing a new EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens optimized for high-speed autofocusing when shooting stills and quiet and smooth zoom when shooting video. The lens is also compatible with Canon’s new Power Zoom Adapter for smooth cinematic ‘pulls’ when changing focal length on a subject, and responsive adjustments at the push of a button for stills or video.”
Updated features in Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera include:
· New 45-point all cross-type AF system
· Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage
· Newly Developed 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
· DIGIC 6 image processor for enhanced image quality
· Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF for smooth, fast and accurate autofocus with video and stills
· Built-in Wi-Fi®2 and NFCTM2 capability for easy transfer of images and movies to compatible mobile devices
· 1080/60p Full HD video to capture brilliant results in MP4 format for easy movie sharing on select social networking sites
· Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD II monitor enables flexible positioning and clear viewing even outdoors
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more info or to be added to our pre-order list.