Learn How to Light & Pose Portraits – Workshop with Peter Gold
If you are trying to think of some great New Year’s resolutions, why not take your lighting game to the next level? We have a lighting workshop that is guaranteed to help brighten your photography! Lighting & Posing Portrait Workshop, taught by The Camera Store’s Peter Gold, focuses on the fundamentals of lighting and how to create more compelling images. Why not start 2023 by mastering the art of lighting!
Lighting & Posing Portrait Workshop – Jan 22nd, 2023
Conquer your fear of lighting with the help of Peter Gold’s easy-to-understand workflow. Whether you’re in a studio, on location, or outdoors, this workshop will teach you how to simplify your lighting and posing techniques to allow you to create powerful portraits!
- Choosing the right studio lighting kit
- Backgrounds, light modifiers, meters, and props
- Classic portraiture
- Posing people individually and in groups
- Window lighting, one-light setup, two-light setup
- How to handle outdoor lighting with reflectors, speedlights or portable studio strobes, and much more.
Instructor: Peter Gold
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2023
Duration: 7 Hours